Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

Plug and play accessories

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Inshorefireman

Inshorefireman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 07:44 PM

Just picked up a magic 14.5 for my son and I to fish out of. So far I love the kayak. I'm interested in finding a few of the accessories, I'd really like a crossbar for rod holders. If anyone has information on where I could find them or if anyone has some stuff laying around they like to sell. Let me know!

#2 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 08:59 PM

I believe we have some of the Plug and Play accessories at Get Outdoors, such as the cross bar, but I'll have to confirm tomorrow. Will let you know ASAP. -welcome to the forum

#3 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:32 PM

We do have one used expandable cross bar with clips. It has a few scratches on it, priced at $10. We also have a standalone set of plug n play clips, also $10. Just let us know if you're interested by calling the store. If you click the Get Outdoors banner above our 800 number is on the top of the page.

#4 Inshorefireman

Inshorefireman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 02:47 PM

Will do thanks a lot!

#5 midnightsun

midnightsun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 10:18 AM

Do you still have some of the plug-n-play clips? I am looking for a few.

#6 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 02:07 PM

We no longer have any in-stock as they are discontinued. I'll try and dig thru some of my own personal parts bins to see if I may have some.

Get:Outdoors - Staff 

#7 sageen

sageen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 12:34 PM

I have the seats (2), foot pegs (2 sets of stationary) and a rudder kit (with rudder control pegs) for a 2008 Magic 14.5. They are the older style seats that clip in to the rails and not the newer ones that mount to the floor. Also have a few plug-n-play extra clips for mounting homebrew stuff or lights etc. I don't know if the rudder would work on a 12 but someone else may. All in fairly good condition. Boat developed a warranty crack and they replaced with an ultimate FX. If you still have and love it these would be good replacement parts. Or if you have a solo it will run as a tandem great. And if you don't have a rudder on that barge you are working too hard to turn into the wind. Make a fair offer. Will meet in Seguin / San Marcos or New Braunfels area or ship you pay actual costs. Selling all together.

#8 Sdunn8157

Sdunn8157

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 12:53 PM

I see this is an old post. Any chance you still have the parts available?

#9 TNtrout

TNtrout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 01:57 PM

I have 2 seats from a Magic that came from a 14.5 tandem as well as both sets of foot braces and I also have a plug and play cross bar that has a rod holder mounted to it. I can send pictures and post for sale if you are interested or I can add to the "for sale" section of this forum. All are outstanding condition.

Jeff Wilson
(615) 293-0409
Nashville, TN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users