Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

New 2013/2014 Slayer Access Cover

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,058 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:18 PM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4258[/ATTACH]

Features:
- New access cover allows accessory attachment to the Groove track without requiring tools
- Can ne used to replace covers on 2013 models

Retail: $49
Available now. 10% & free shipping if ordered thru Get:Outdoors http://www.shopgetou...cess-cover.html

#2 BillsBayou

BillsBayou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 11:11 AM

This looks nice. I went to install a Scotty track mount and cursed the design of the 2013 hatch cover. However, I don't know that I have $50 to spare on a replacement cover. I wish Native could have gotten this right the first time.

#3 Rc109a

Rc109a

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:18 PM

They are still shipping the 2013 hatch cover on 2014 models. I was not aware of this until I ordered my 2014 and got the older cover. My dealer made contact with native and they sent out a replacement cover to my residence within a few days no questions asked. That is good CS.

#4 monty

monty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Locationhigh point

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:18 PM

Just did a little modification on my Slayer. Works great

#5 StickMan

StickMan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:45 PM

Does anyone know where to get the black plastic head that goes over the screw for the access cover? I have one missing. I think it was like that when I picked it up. I'd like to modify it with something a tad bigger if possible; although that may cause a snag point for fishing line. But I don't currently do any fly fishing.

#6 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,058 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:57 PM

Native sources the screws so they wouldn't have a single bolt cover. Native does sells them in a 4-pack or many Lowes and Home Depot stores carry the equivalent, a 10/32 stainless Allen cap screw w/cap, either 3/4 or 1/2 length will work fine.

#7 StickMan

StickMan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 05:32 PM

Thanks KFNC. Appreciate the info.

#8 07_hemi_thunderroad

07_hemi_thunderroad

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 05:48 PM

Stickman i would buy the pack of 4 just in case you lose another one!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users