Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

New 2013/2014 Interior Battery Pack

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,058 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 12:29 PM

Features: - Made in Fletcher, NC - Holds batteries for small electronics -Mounts securely off the floor in hull access - Permanently mounts with two bolts - Bottom straps secured around scuppers for stability - Batteries held in with hook and loop tether (batteries not included) Retail: $39 - 10% if ordered thru Get:Outdoors http://shopgetoutdoo...ack-029530.html

#2 freaky

freaky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 12:31 PM

Only for the Slayer or able to use on other models?

#3 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,058 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 12:39 PM

Designed specifically for the Slayer. May work in other models. Not positive until we can test.

#4 freaky

freaky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 12:43 PM

Noted, do test and update. Will be looking forward to it. Cheers

#5 RetiredFF

RetiredFF

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:38 AM

Do we call to get these new toys? they're not in the online catalog yet.

#6 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,058 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:48 AM

We hope to know by tomorrow when they will be shipping from Native.

#7 Bigkidneys

Bigkidneys

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 09:01 PM

Plan on getting one, the new paddle clips, and the seat organizer. Just picked up my new slayer today and ready to get her fitted!

#8 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,058 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:26 AM

Interior battery Pack now in-stock and ready for order by phone. We hope to have them on our website soon. Remember NOG members receive a 10% discount on all Native accessories and orders above $39 ship for free. Some restrictions apply for large or heavy items such as kayaks, trailers, paddles, anchor pins etc. Just click the Get Outdoors banner at the top of the page for store info. Thanks, and as always, please let us know if you have any questions.

#9 ssuajk

ssuajk

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:40 PM

Interior Battery Pack I just received my Interior Battery Pack but the kayak in the directions are a different model than my 2014 Slayer Propel 13. Are there some directions for an install on my propel? Please help

#10 07_hemi_thunderroad

07_hemi_thunderroad

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 03:36 PM

ssuajk- I had the same problem when I was installing the interior battery pack on my slayer propel. The hole location is key for the 2 screws to hold the bag up! what I did is used something to hold the bag in place inside of the yak to make sure I had the clearance to take the battery out. Please let me know if you have any questions!

#11 ssuajk

ssuajk

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 10:07 PM

07_hemi_thunderroad- Do you have a picture or two that you can upload as a install location?

#12 07_hemi_thunderroad

07_hemi_thunderroad

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:14 AM

I am working in Mississippi right now and I fly back home on Thursday. I will post up a pic for you when I get back home!

#13 ssuajk

ssuajk

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 07:40 PM

Roger that...Standing By Thank You

#14 dirtridn2002

dirtridn2002

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 12:25 AM

When i installed my battery pack, I used the dimensions as per the instructions. Then I tried to actually fit the battery...a quite large 7.2 amp Gel type I think. Well it turned, that I could not fit the battery into the pack while it was installed in the boat. No problem, mind you, when the bag was out of the boat. Solution... I drilled another set of holes 1 1/4" lower down. All good now. Just have a spare set of holes that i have plugged with another set of SS screws nuts and washers.

#15 ssuajk

ssuajk

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 10:52 AM

dirtridn2002, Did you have to drill into the forward compartment on your slayer propel? Can you upload a pic so I get a general idea?

#16 damuniz

damuniz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 12:54 PM

Any chance we could get some other pictures of this product not installed in a kayak. Just front and back pictures of the bad itself. Trying to determine if this might work in some other kayaks. Thanks.

#17 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,058 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 05:07 PM

Here's a photo of the front with a 7amp hr 12V battery inside

#18 dirtridn2002

dirtridn2002

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 11:47 AM

Thats interesting! That is exactly the same bag as I have. And according to your details and photo, while it is the same Amps your battery appears to be way smaller to mine. Should go in from the original position. Good luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users