Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

New 2013/2014 High/Low 1st Class Seat Organizer

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,058 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:57 AM

Features - 4 slots for tool storage - 2 pockets for Plano style boxes - D-rings for tethering tools - Easy to access in high or low seat position. - Attaches to the bottom of the seat frame with hook & loop strips Compatible with paddle and Propel Slayer Retail: $89 - 10% & free shipping if ordered thru Get:Outdoors http://shopgetoutdoo...3.html?___SID=U

#2 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,058 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:51 AM

High-Low 1st Class Seat Organizer is now in-stock and ready for order by phone. We hope to have them on our website soon. Remember NOG members receive a 10% discount on all Native accessories and orders above $39 ship for free. Some restrictions apply for large or heavy items such as kayaks, trailers, paddles, anchor pins etc. Just click the Get Outdoors banner at the top of the page for store info. Thanks, and as always, please let us know if you have any questions. This is another very useful accessory, providing under-seat storage of tackle boxes, pliers, lippers etc. Four divided slots on top and two below.

#3 NJKaykAngler

NJKaykAngler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:03 PM

After seeing this in person last weekend this is a much have for anyone with a slayer it is very functional

#4 Voetsek

Voetsek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:21 AM

How about one for a Mariner?

#5 Bluesguitar

Bluesguitar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:43 PM

Anyone running one of these on a 2014 Slayer 12? I like sliding my rod butts under the seat with the tips in the grooved troughs in the console and from the photos I've seen it looks like the organizer takes up all the underseat space if the seat is in the low position. Other thoughts? Worth the $$$?

#6 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,058 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:47 AM

Without trays in the neoprene pouches your rod buts should still fit under the seat, still allowing use of the 4 upper slots. With trays in the pouches you'd have to just lay the butts on top of the seat which is what I do. Most of the accessories aren't cheap but they're made in the USA and consequently reflect those associated costs. It's worth it to me for functionality and supporting US manufacturing and workers.

#7 Bluesguitar

Bluesguitar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 09:27 PM

Ok thanks Just found out it's on backorder

#8 lefty

lefty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts