Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

2008 Boat Manufacturer of the Year!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Bones

Bones

• Members
  • 559 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 09:30 AM

Native Watercraft Voted 2008 Boat Manufacturer of the Year Recognition Speaks to Brand Strength Built in a Short Time By Native Watercraft Greensboro, North Carolina, August 14th 2008 --- Native Watercraft has been voted “2008 Manufacturer of the Year” for boats, an honor announced at the recent Outdoor Retailer Summer Market in Salt Lake City, Utah by the publishers of Canoe & Kayak Magazine. The award was determined by votes cast by store owners and buyers at 384 specialty stores that sell Canoe & Kayak. “Native Watercraft has charged into the industry with an unheard-of capacity for innovation, detail, customer service and on-time delivery for such a new company,” notes Jim Marsh, Canoe & Kayak Advertising Director. “Feedback I have received indicates that retailers feel boats like the Ultimate have been driving new types of customers into their stores. Others expressed that shelf appeal of the product was a driving force behind their vote.” “We appreciate this indication of confidence by our retailers in the brand and in our team,” comments Andy Zimmerman, President and CEO of Legacy Paddlesports, parent to the Native Watercraft brand. “Since the brand’s birth two years ago, we have truly focused on offering, high quality and great service to the specialty retail trade. We will continue this commitment in an effort to grow the universe of end users, and to do so profitably for both our customers and our company.”

#2 livelybaits

livelybaits

• Members
  • 1,540 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 10:30 PM

Best boats I've ever used. Most comfortable fishing watercraft ever put on the market. Great selection with this designation.

#3 edtlinds

edtlinds

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 09:29 PM

I love my 2008 MR14 till the hull craked under the seat... I'm the second owner so NWC won't do anything for me.... I get the warrenty stuff but what differance does it make who owns it? they still made it and have replaced this boat for others?? if you stand by your work it shouldn't matter who ones it... I just bought a MR 12 and I'm hoping for better as it is a 2012 we'll see... still it's a great boat and I own 7 of them now...

#4 livelybaits

livelybaits

• Members
  • 1,540 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 10:37 PM

I think that warranty belonging to the person who paid full price for it makes sense and is fair. And incentive to buy boats new. I'll tell you. second hand boats are definitely buyer beware. The plastic issues were resolved and problems a rarity. I only had one boat with the defect and that was a "Heritage Redfish" back when there were the brittle problems, probably '07. But it was boat on warranty, which is a good feeling. Native: Gets even better with time. I'm sorry that's what happened to you. But they do stand behind their product, I just don't think they're should have to stand behind it when it's the Xth owner and the boat is Y years old. Seriously: How many people are even taking the time to register theirs after purchase? I know some people who had their warranty work honored when they skipped that. Again: Buy a used boat. That's the deal. I hope you didn't have to pay much for it.

#5 papanfisher

papanfisher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 27 July 2016 - 12:27 PM

This is what got my attention to buy my 2016 Ultimate 12. I love the thing. It got me back on the water after my health forced an amputation of my leg. Fishing from the bank was out of the question. I can go almost anywhere that there is water now. It has made me a very happy customer. Thank you for such a stable boat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users