Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

New Mantaray owner

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Basshogg

Basshogg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:05 PM

Hello all. I just baught a 12 ft Mantaray for $450.00, came with a fishfinder, paddle, battery, and anchor. Havent been out in it much but when i have, been loven it. Cant wait till spring. Did i get a good deal on it? And is there anyone on here that kayak fishes in Arkansas?

#2 JoeMDavis

JoeMDavis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 10:29 PM

Sounds like a great deal to me! I loved my MR. Great boats.

#3 nraycroft

nraycroft

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 123 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:17 PM

Basshogg, that sounds like a GREAT deal! $450 for just the kayak is in most cases a very good deal in itself! When you get a chance, post up some pictures so we can see how you have it rigged. Great find, and looking forward to future posts with pictures! Nathan (Nook)

#4 Basshogg

Basshogg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:37 PM

Been trying to add photos, cant seem to figure it out

#5 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,032 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:55 PM

Welcome to the forum Basshogg. I believe you have to have 5 posts before you can add photos. If you still have trouble after this please let us know. Thanks

#6 Basshogg

Basshogg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 01:28 PM

Ok thanks for the info yak4fish. Guess i need to get to posting then lol. . Really like the forum, wished there were more kayak fisherman where im at though. Thanks again and good fishin to all of you.

#7 yak_n_mike

yak_n_mike

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:27 AM

Yak fishing is picking up everywhere. I've met and fished with 3 guys that bought their kayak after I bought mine this year. Just post up your location and see who's out there. If you're ever in Northern Indiana give me a shout and we'll fish. I've rigged my MR and have fished from Michigan to the Florida Keys, it's been a great year. I hope you enjoy your's as much as I've enjoyed mine this year.

#8 Bayouscoot

Bayouscoot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:22 AM

Hello all. I just baught a 12 ft Mantaray for $450.00, came with a fishfinder, paddle, battery, and anchor. Havent been out in it much but when i have, been loven it. Cant wait till spring. Did i get a good deal on it? And is there anyone on here that kayak fishes in Arkansas?

Why wait until spring?? Fall bassin' should be on up there...or just head south to Louisiana. The specks, redfish, flounder, and sheepies are fixin' to turn it on.

If you're looking for kayak fishing partners, ya might want to have a look at yakangler.com too.

Grats on your Manta!

#9 smalliemaster84

smalliemaster84

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:59 PM

Basshogg i live in Northwest Arkansas and im part of a kayak fishing club called Nwa Basspaddlers u can like it on facebook Great group of anglers. i fish all over the state where do u live?

#10 Basshogg

Basshogg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:24 AM

I live in Central Arkansas.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users