Toggle %s Hello Guest

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

- - - - -

Moderator Update 10/2012

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,053 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:26 PM

We're disappointed that we have to announce that livelybaits (Neil Taylor) is stepping down as a moderator of the forum. Many of you know Neil operates a full time kayak fishing guide service in Florida. He also operates a 7k member forum, leaving him little time for much else. We want to thank him for his service and contributions over the years and wish him the best in his continued pursuits. If you're ever in the Tampa Bay area and are in need of a top guide see Neil at http://www.strikethreekayakfishing.com

At the same time we are pleased to announce the addition of our newest moderator nraycroft (Nathan Raycroft). Nathan is a fellow North Carolinian and Native Watercraft Endorsed Guide. Nathan operates the guide service Anglers Nook Guide Service http://anglersnook.net from the Coastal town of Swansboro. Please welcome Nathan aboard!

#2 nj05nismo

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 977 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:14 PM

Congrats Nathan! Sad to hear Neil is stepping down:(

#3 boykinsbuddy

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 1,494 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:48 PM

I will still be posting all of the pertinent articles Neil sends me...as can be seen on this month's article and most recent blog post. Welcome Nathan!!! Now I have another local I can visit to write articles on!

#4 nraycroft

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 123 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:34 AM

First of all, I want to offer my "thanks" to Neil for everything he's done for this site and for his constant willingness to share his knowledge and passion for the sport of kayak fishing. Secondly, I want to publicly thank him for sharing one of his favorite fishing holes with me when I was visiting Tampa for Thanksgiving last year with my family...a spot of which produced 26 NICE speckled trout! I also want to thank everyone in the Native Owner's Group for considering me for this opportunity, and understand that I have some big shoes to fill! Thank you all for the "welcome", and thank you, Neil, for having dedicated so much time here previously! Very Respectfully, Nathan "Nook" Raycroft

#5 JoeMDavis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 01:32 PM

Thanks Neil for all the hard work you have put into this and the advice you have shared with me. Nathan,congrats!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users