Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

my marvel :)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 marvel12

marvel12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:56 PM

posted sum pics of my journeys in my marvel 12 love this boat i wish native would've kept it (personally just like the name better) lol[ATTACH=CONFIG]3434[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3435[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3436[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3437[/ATTACH]

#2 marvel12

marvel12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 09:19 PM

can anyone tell me if that glued foam in the nose is supposed to come out?

#3 boykinsbuddy

boykinsbuddy

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 07:19 AM

It is supposed to stay in place. Call the dealership where you bought it and ask what they suggest to get it to stay in place. By the way...you have some beautiful places to paddle that boat around in. Can't wait to see what the fall photos are going to look like. A red boat photographs well in any season. If it were me, white Gorilla Glue is more flexible than the tan kind. If one surface is wet...the foam....and the glue is applied, a chemical reaction will occur causing the glue to foam up more. If you can tell where on the foam block it is hitting up around the bow hardware for the grab handles, wetting the foam and then applying the glue liberally in that area...then cramming it up in there in place...should do the job. The glue will foam up a bit and fill any voids that the foam block doesn't, and hopefully you won't have any more issues.

#4 marvel12

marvel12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:16 PM

thanx yea thats lake tully and pics taken with an htc evo (the old one ;) ) i'll have my canon back soon. thanx also for the reply on that it's there i wanted to know if there was a purpose ...it takes up valuable packin space lol

#5 yakmang

yakmang

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:17 PM

Beautiful Red piece of yak candy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users