Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

WTB Magic Footbraces

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Mung

Mung

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:09 AM

I have a Magic 14.5, and the footbraces are broken. Hard to find parts since they are discontinued. Is anyone aware of where I could acquire some new footbraces or parts?

#2 boykinsbuddy

boykinsbuddy

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 01:54 PM

Have you contacted Get:Outdoors? They have a lot of discontinued parts and actually most of the footbrace parts are the same as all other foot braces. The clips are still used in the Mariner.

#3 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:21 PM

Which style are yours? Do they attach by plug n' play clips or are they adjustable using nylon webbing? What part has broken. Plug n' play clips are still available and the foot rest section are they same as on the Manta Rays. If you call Get:Outdoors with this info we can most likely get you the parts needed to fix them. -Philip

#4 Mung

Mung

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:09 AM

Thanks Philip. They are plug & play, and both that part and the sliding sections that attach to the footpads are broken. Will check with Get Outdoors.

#5 Jump n Fish

Jump n Fish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:24 PM

Hows that boat working out for ya? I hope you've been able to coat her in a good layer of redfish slime. There are days on the marsh where I really wish I never sold that thing:). You need to put some fishing pics up on your FB so I can reminisce a bit.

#6 Mung

Mung

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:21 AM

Works put great. I actually use it to bring along noobs, since it is more stable than my Manta Ray. I also make it a tandem for the GF to ride in front. i've caught reds, trout, flounder and bass in it, so it has done well. If the wind would die down I could start fishing the marsh again.

#7 VeroDD

VeroDD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 05:21 PM

I have a pair of plug and play foot braces with the slide adjustments. Like new condition. $150.00 shipped.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users