Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

2012 Redfish

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Paddleman

Paddleman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:53 PM

I gotcha number buddy!

#22 Mikem

Mikem

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:12 PM

I sold my 12 Heritage redfish awhile back but will tell you it is a great yak. The seat is installed with two bolts into molded in the hull nuts. The upgrade redfish seats, hi-back with regular bottom and hi-back with extra thick bottom and side pads (Manta-Ray) will each bolt right into the 12 or 14 Redfish. I stoodup fished frequently in the boat. Enjoy the Redfish!

#23 NCPIERMAN

NCPIERMAN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:05 PM

i have the old heritage redfish 12 and love it but as many spoke i was the second owner of it and still have it but the cracking accoured in the front of the seat and into a scupper hole but i think i have it fixed with fiberglass resign and i added more foam in that area so to keep the floor more stable,im currently running the 14's but they dont belong to me and as soon as i can i want to buy 2 more of them revamoed the natived redfish,love my redfish i sit in them up to 12 to 14 hours not the best seats but they do for me even with a bad back ;)

#24 nj05nismo

nj05nismo

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 977 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:49 AM

Swap the seats out for the manta ray seats if u want some comfort. But I would buy soon...the redfish is going away...

#25 NCPIERMAN

NCPIERMAN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 02:30 PM

Swap the seats out for the manta ray seats if u want some comfort. But I would buy soon...the redfish is going away...

what is gonna replace the redfish? man i love it hahaha sad to see it go

#26 nj05nismo

nj05nismo

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 977 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 02:34 PM

It's just rumor mill. Great boats though, wish I had a place to store a few

#27 NCPIERMAN

NCPIERMAN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 02:38 PM

I guess im gonna have to find that money tree before there gone lol

#28 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,047 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 02:38 PM

The Redfish 12 is supposed to still be available but the 14 will be discontinued. Let me know if you find a good producing tree... I could use one.

#29 NCPIERMAN

NCPIERMAN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 02:40 PM

hahaha will do i like the 12 but i love the 14's ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users