Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

New owner of Marvel 10

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Justyakin

Justyakin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 05:44 PM

Just picked up a used marvel 10. I intend on using it to fish narrow creeks and rocky areas here in Maryland. I have an ultimate 14.5 volt for the open waters,but needed something smaller and more mineurverable for the rocks. Tested it out on my way home with it, and was surprised with the speed and tracking. Don't paddle to hard though, just wastes energy and makes the nose twist. I'm going to try and add rod holders behind the seat,I'll let you know how that works out. I need to find some flush mount holders with a small "footprint". If anyone has some ideas where to get some,let me know. All and all, a nice comfy little boat.

#2 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,047 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 06:04 AM

Congrats on your new Marvel, glad you like it and agree, it's well suited for what you bought it for. Scotty has two relatively small flush mounts, the 244 and 444 models, which IMO are much more versatile than the flush mount tube holders. Either of these would mount behind the seat area. -Philip

#3 Steve O.

Steve O.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 06:35 AM

Good choice! That boat will definitely get you into and out of tight spots, and do it in comfort and with stability. Enjoy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users