Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

magic discountinued?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tombo

Tombo

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 02:11 AM

A friend has one and he was told the Magic will no longer be produced.

#2 boykinsbuddy

boykinsbuddy

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 09:07 PM

Yep...I hate it. The 14.5 is a real performer for larger paddlers and the 12.5 is a little hot rod. My daughter has one and she loves it.

#3 DavidF

DavidF

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 03:22 PM

http://www.nativeown...ic-discontinued

#4 grtsct

grtsct

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 05:30 PM

Love my Magic 12 Yeah I have to say that I think Native made a mistake on discontinuing the magic 12, unless it was to release an even better version of it in the near future. I paddled this past weekend in a nice mostly unknow mountain lake with my cusin and was able to catch my limit in trout while checking out some amazing scenery. Very comfortable kayak that is light enough to carry but yet fast on the water and maneuverable in the rivers. I have the rudder on my kayak but must say this is the first kayak that I don't think it really matters and I should have probably saved the money.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users