Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

Native Watercraft Stickers?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Tallgrass

Tallgrass

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 07:23 PM

Does any know where I might be able to purchase some Native Watercraft stickers? Thanks

#2 nraycroft

nraycroft

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 123 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 07:39 PM

Most of the local Native Watercraft retailers should/can carry them. I would start by asking there, and see if they can't get some for you. Good luck, and share some pics on the placement of them when you're done. Nathan

#3 nj05nismo

nj05nismo

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 977 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 07:40 PM

get outdoors has them for 1.99...

#4 nraycroft

nraycroft

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 123 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 07:53 PM

Tallgrass, I didn't notice when I provided my prior response that your "location" was not visible. IF you wish for it to be, you can go to "My Profile" at the top, then click the "About Me" tab, and input your "Location" there. Nathan

#5 Tallgrass

Tallgrass

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 10:18 AM

Thanks Gentlemen, will look around locally. I am located in Kansas City.

#6 TexasDan

TexasDan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 03:07 PM

Does any know where I might be able to purchase some Native Watercraft stickers?

Thanks

http://www.shopgetou...ve_sticker.html

#7 coyote419

coyote419

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 06:13 PM

I would hope...

Does any know where I might be able to purchase some Native Watercraft stickers?

Thanks

I would hope you would get some free ones with the purchase of your boat... no?

#8 KawRiverKansan

KawRiverKansan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 09:47 PM

Sticker Tallgrass, check with KCPaddler.com located in both Peculiar,MO. (southeast edge of KC) and Lawrence, KS. Coyote419 if I don't get a free sticker when I pick up my boat, I'm not going to write the check, should get a free hat too.

#9 livelybaits

livelybaits

• Members
  • 1,540 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 11:47 AM

Maybe Will and Philip can talk about this one: I have other decals I'm going to be making. Maybe there should be a Native "Owners" decal too? Just do them so that it covers expenses so forum members can have them. If it's a nice design, people would probably like to have them on their boats and car windows.

#10 Swamp Monster

Swamp Monster

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 08:24 PM

I got some thru getoutdoors. Nice stickers. Would love to see a size or two larger and I like the "owners" sticker to? I would buy a handful if they are ever offered!

#11 FlyFishingJoe

FlyFishingJoe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:24 PM

Still looking for Stickers! Hi, I live in Central Kansas and there is not a Native watercraft dealer nearby, I purchased my tak from ACK! ACK andGetOutdoors don't list the stickers online, soes antone know who does? Thank you, Joe

#12 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,073 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:49 PM

Hi Joe, sorry, don't know anyone listing them online. We have them, just not online. If you'd like to order one/some please call the shop. Get:Outdoors 800-450-6819. Thanks, Philip

#13 Upaddle2

Upaddle2

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 175 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 27 January 2012 - 05:43 PM

We are actually out of the Native Stickers (have been since last fall), waiting for more from Native. I will look into getting Native Owners Group stickers, I like that idea. I'll keep everyone posted! thanks, Will
  • CapeFearHooker and yoda1080 like this

#14 earnjam

earnjam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 10:27 PM

That would be pretty cool. I'd love to get a NOG sticker for my Ultimate.

#15 Swamp Monster

Swamp Monster

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 01:56 PM

We are actually out of the Native Stickers (have been since last fall), waiting for more from Native. I will look into getting Native Owners Group stickers, I like that idea. I'll keep everyone posted!

thanks,
Will

The "owners" stickers would be great! A good way to advertise this site as well. I know sites like the "KBF" Kayakbassfishing.com have "forum" stickers as well to represent their web site forum and to recognize other members on the road or on the water. I think a sweet NOG sticker would be ideal!

#16 lakengren_ultimate12

lakengren_ultimate12

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:22 PM

Maybe Will and Philip can talk about this one: I have other decals I'm going to be making. Maybe there should be a Native "Owners" decal too? Just do them so that it covers expenses so forum members can have them. If it's a nice design, people would probably like to have them on their boats and car windows.

Nice idea! I would love to have a couple for the boat and my trailer too.

#17 Ultimate Fly

Ultimate Fly

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:52 PM

Back to the top. Would love some Owners Group Stickers! Will any update?

#18 senioryakker

senioryakker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:47 PM

I agree with the owners stickers, too, good idea Neil! I would even like hats and t-shirts.

#19 wookie

wookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:23 PM

I would love some "owners group" stickers if they are ever produced.

#20 KJT

KJT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:48 PM

I'd like some stickers too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users