Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2017 VirteQ

- - - - -

Member Discount - 10% OFF Native Watercraft Accessories

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Reid_*

Guest_Reid_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2010 - 12:02 PM

There is now a coupon code for 10% off all Native Watercraft accessories available for NOG members on http://www.shopgetoutdoors.com . The coupon code is nogmember and can be entered in your shopping cart.

Many of the Native products can be viewed by using the "Shop Native" menu tab at the top of the web page.

Thanks for being a member!

#2 FlatsManiac

FlatsManiac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 11:28 AM

Dang, I just ordered some Native stuff before I read this.

#3 motomanjim

motomanjim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:24 PM

If you ordered your Native equipment from Get:Outdoors, I would just give them a call and tell them what happened. I certainly can't speak for how they will respond, but I would be willing to bet that you'll be happy you called. Jim

#4 tugowar

tugowar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 06:56 AM

...Get:Outdoors, I would just give them a call...

Agreed. It can't hurt to ask.
I called yesterday and Will was very helpful and thorough.

#5 CowboyFan

CowboyFan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 11:26 PM

Just saved $35 off the price of my rudder and trolley. Good deal!

#6 OhioYaker

OhioYaker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 09:20 PM

Thank you GET:OUTDOORS for the 10% discount , top notch shop , I will certainly be ordering all my Native needs from you guys. Matt

#7 PELAGIC

PELAGIC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationBlairs VA

Posted 23 September 2011 - 03:37 PM

does it work instore or only online?

#8 nreamer

nreamer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 02:08 PM

Just placed an order for a rudder. More than offset the cost of shipping!

#9 Upaddle2

Upaddle2

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 175 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 04 January 2012 - 03:48 PM

1XCRACER- (sorry for the late response) It works both online and in the the shop, just let us know when you come in that your a NOG member and you'll get 10% off any Native Accessories. nreamer, your rudder will ship out tomorrow...We appreciate your business!

#10 bauc

bauc

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 04:04 PM

thanks get outdoor, just made an order and saved 20$ its almost the shipping cost :) i know i will get dinged with border cost but as least i get my U12 to look cool with the nwc custom stuff :)

#11 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,016 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 08:23 PM

Thanks for your business, Charles! We hope you enjoy your new gear.

#12 Ultralight

Ultralight

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:25 PM

I am a MantaRay 14 owner and have just ordered a Slayer 14 from Osprey Bay in Clearwater, FL. I have ordered a factory installed ruddder on the boat and am wondering if that will get me a 10% discount on that rudder. $30 is 30 bucks. Thanks Marty

#13 boykinsbuddy

boykinsbuddy

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 1,463 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:16 PM

The discount is for Get:Outdoor customers through that business. Since you bought it from Osprey Bay...you need to ask them about any of their own company discounts.

#14 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,016 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:50 AM

Ultralight, this forum is independently owned and operated by a paddlesports shop in NC, Get:Outdoors www.shopgetoutdoors.com and not run by Native Watercraft.

Therefore as mentioned, Native accessory discounts to members of this forum are only applicable to orders made through Get Outdoors.

#15 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,016 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:36 PM

Get:Outdoors is one of the best stocked Native Watercraft dealers in the US. Remember NOG members receive 10% off Native accessories by using the code nogmember.

#16 kgillard

kgillard

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:36 PM

Wow, looks like Native Watercraft Heaven! Can't wait till they get the Slayer 14.5 Hatch Cover in......

#17 ccbiggs

ccbiggs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 02:33 PM

Just signed up on Get Outdoors shop. I was trying to take advantage of the 10% off, and order the Native medium fish bag, and the slayer 14' hatch cover. I keep getting "Coupon code "nogmember" is not valid." Mind you I have been patronizing the competition, and even though shopping online would like to shop a little closer to home. I also noticed while searching the store they carry YakAttack might mounts and some other stuff but no Screwballs? I need a couple 1.5" screwballs. Are they just not listed online?

#18 boykinsbuddy

boykinsbuddy

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 1,463 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 02:42 PM

They have a good bit at the store that hasn't been listed online including the screwballs. Give them a call and let them know the issue with the coupon code and ask for the screwball. They will ba able to help you.

#19 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,016 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:21 PM

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the coupon code. I'll let our webstore manager know and see if we can resolve it. We do carry the 1.5" YakAttack screw balls, just not listed online yet. The sku is 28839 and go for $19.99. The store is currently closed but will reopen Monday at 10am. If you'll call our 800 number we can take care of your order promptly. (800) 450-6819. We appreciate your patience and the opportunity for your business.

#20 ccbiggs

ccbiggs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:27 AM

Thanks for the info fellas. I will give em a call.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users