Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

Member Info

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,032 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 06:43 PM

To all members, If you haven't done so already, please consider adding your city and or state to your profile so everyone will know where your posts generally originate from. This info could also be useful for members wishing to hook up with fellow locals in their area. Thanks, Philip

#2 Guest_Reid_*

Guest_Reid_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2010 - 01:02 PM

Re: Member Info Hello Everyone - It was brought to my attention this morning that the user profile updates were not working. This problem has since been fixed and you should now be able to update your profile without any errors.

#3 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,032 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 01:12 PM

Re: Member Info Thanks Josh! It's working now. -Philip

#4 duff645

duff645

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 03:32 PM

Password Needs to be Reset For the past few days, I am not able to log into the Forums because it does not recognize my "reset" passwords. I go to the link to request a temp password, follow the instruction and reset to a new password. The next day, I cannot use the reset password. This process has been done for the third time now. Is there something wrong in my computer's settings that I cannot log into the NWOG Forum?

#5 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,032 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 05:15 PM

For the past few days, I am not able to log into the Forums because it does not recognize my "reset" passwords. I go to the link to request a temp password, follow the instruction and reset to a new password.

The next day, I cannot use the reset password. This process has been done for the third time now. Is there something wrong in my computer's settings that I cannot log into the NWOG Forum?

Duff645,

Which OS are you using?

Try clearing, emptying or resetting your browser cache, cookies and history. Have you checked the "remember me" button under the login fields? If so, once you login with your temp PW your browser may be remembering this temp PW so as a test make sure it's unchecked.

If this doesn't solve the problem I'll make sure the admin's get notice and see if they can determine what might be happening on the backside.

Philip

#6 livelybaits

livelybaits

• Members
  • 1,540 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 07:16 PM

Small glitches being worked out quickly. Thumbs up to the volunteers who manage the site! I'll check mine though I think I alread had the info listed. Neil

#7 duff645

duff645

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 09:22 AM

Philip - thanks for the recommendations. I will do that next time I get locked out. I was able to get in this morning.... FYI: Win 7 OS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users